Cauliflower Pizza Base
This is a great alternative for people who like pizza without all the calories! One pizza serves two people and if you like to eat bulk up the toppings with plenty of veggies. It will keep you full for hours.
2 cups of grated cauliflower
½ cup low fat mozzarella cheese
Anything goes! Healthier options include non-starchy vegetables, chicken breast and a small amount of low fat cheese. Make sure if you are using tomato paste it’s a low salt version! Remember everything in moderation.
- Preheat oven to 220° Celsius
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and microwave (covered ) on high for approximately 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Combine eggs, mozzarella and cauliflower in a bowl mixed thoroughly.
- Place on an oven tray (can be lightly sprayed with oil or place on baking paper)
- Bake oven until brown.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake until they are as cooked as you desire!
For more healthy recipe alternatives check out my Facebook page: Jessica Luongo Nutrition